Stoke-on-Trent Public Access Mapping Service
The Public Access Mapping Service is Stoke-on-Trent City Council’s web based geographical information system (GIS) and provides you with access to real-time information on planning applications, allowing you to search for a specific application or look over new or undetermined applications and recent decisions.
What you can do with the Public Access Mapping Service:
• Access to maps and planning application information in Stoke-on-Trent - you can zoom in and out, and turn on and off different planning application related layers.
• Search layers by drawing a polygon around an area of interest.
• Print a map of everything you have on screen using a standard council template
• Find any address in Stoke-on-Trent using our corporate address gazetteer giving up to date and accurate addressing information.
• Access to the Public Access system in order to view full planning application details.
Stoke-on-Trent City Council is committed to the highest standard of information and every attempt has been made to present up to date and accurate information. However, Stoke-on-Trent City Council gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this web site and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
The online mapping service has been created to provide information about our services and the Stoke-on-Trent area. These maps printed or in any other format should not be used for any legal, commercial or other purposes.
The service will be unavailable for 10 minutes after 1am GMT every night to allow the service to restart.
The Ordnance Survey mapping is provided by Stoke-on-Trent City Council under licence from Ordnance Survey (Licence Number 100024286). Unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown Copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings.
Stoke-on-Trent City Council hold the copyright (Copyright Stoke-on-Trent City Council) to all original data shown on Stoke-on-Trent Public Access Mapping Service unless otherwise stated. Unauthorised use of this data may lead to legal proceedings being taken.
Property boundaries shown do not relate to land ownership, and should not be used for the purpose of indicating land ownership. Queries about land ownership should be directed to the Land Registry.
By clicking the close button above Stoke-on-Trent Public Access Mapping Service you adhere to follow these guidelines and are aware of the disclaimers placed on the site.